Monday Night Live
Every Monday at 9 pm, it’s an hour of live music from the KVSC performance studio featuring the best in Minnesota music. You can check out a live band in the comfort of your home on UTVS Channel 180.
Can’t catch it there? Watch clips and full episodes after they air on the Monday Night Live YouTube channel!
MNL Schedule Spring 2016
- January 11th – Astrobeard
- February 1st – Demolition Means Progress
- February 8th – Daisy Chains
- February 22nd – Pornonono
- February 25th – Devata Daun and c.Kostra
- February 29th – See More Perspective
- March 14th – more.is.more
- March 21st – Homeless and Big Cats
- March 28th – Nooky Jones
- April 4th – Strange Relations
- April 18th – Tin Can Gin
- April 25th – Rupert Angeleyes
Does Monday Night Live look like something you want to learn more about or be a part of the production? Contact the producers! They can answer any questions you have about the show, and let you know how to get involved with the show.
Executive Producer: AJ Larson
Associate Producer: Eric Jacobs-Andresen